We hope this letter find you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same, our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it is both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the new policies in place to keep both, our patients and staff, safe.
1. All patients will receive a Covid-19 Screening Phone Call one day prior to their appointment.
2. Please call the Office when you arrive for your appointment, to determine if the Provider is ready for you to come in.
3. Please wear a mask when you arrive.
4. You will notice all employees will also be wearing a mask in the office and are screened each morning before their shift starts.
5. Your temperature will be taken at the front entrance and you will be asked a series of Covid-19 screening questions.
6. We also have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the building.
7. We are making every effort to limit interactions between patients and staff including but not limited to; electronic check-in process, eliminating co-pay payments in office (please utilize patient gateway for any outstanding balances), and contacting patients the following day to schedule any follow up appointments.
8. You will notice that our waiting room looks a little different! All chairs have been spaced per CDC Guidelines (6+ feet apart) and we have removed all shared items; magazines, brochures etc.
9. Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This may mean that you are offered fewer options when scheduling, but we will do our best accommodate your scheduling needs.
10. We will continue to utilize telehealth appointments during this time for most appointments so long as insurance carriers continue to allow it.
We look forward to seeing you all again and are more than happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we have taken to keep you, and every patient safe in our office. To make an appointment, please call 978-826-7230, Monday through Friday 8:00am to 4:00pm.
Julien Vaisman, MD