The Pain and Wellness Center exists to serve patients with chronic pain conditions by providing excellence in patient care using state of the art interventional pain management combined with integrative and multidisciplinary treatment modalities.
- Patients, family and friends acknowledge their experience at the Pain and Wellness Center as “ideal patient care”.
- Referring physicians regard Pain and Wellness Center as their trusted partner in their patients care.
- Physicians and Nurse Practitioners voice their pride in being part of the Pain and Wellness Center medical staff
- Medical Residents and Fellows regard their training experience at the Pain and Wellness center as their best choice in rotations.
- Employees look forward to coming to work each day.
- Safety-to ensure that our patients, their families, friends and our staff are always secure from harm or danger.
- Clinical Excellence-to ensure that measured outcomes meet/exceed agreed upon expectations. Respected clinical practice policies, procedures and other standards are and will be practiced 100% of the time. Tests, treatments, and procedures continue to be throroughly explained to patients and clearly understood.