We SCREEN to protect you, your families, and our staff
- We screen all employees daily – anyone with symptoms of a possible respiratory illness or signs and symptoms of COVID-19 is not allowed to work until they are cleared by their healthcare provider.
- We screen all patients, visitors and vendors (?) for any COVID-19 related symptoms, the day before and the day of their scheduled appointment.
- If symptomatic, patients are cared for via virtual visits or rescheduled until it is safe for them to be seen.
- No visitors except in special circumstances will be allowed into the office.
- We are following Governor Baker’s Travel Order, effective August 1st for all employees and patients. Please refrain from coming into the office until you have quarantined for 14 days (if coming from states outside of the Governor’s list) unless your visit is urgent. See Order: https://www.mass.gov/info-details/covid-19-travel-order.
We CLEAN our hands and spaces frequently and make it easy for you to do the same
- We have increased the frequency and intensity of cleaning of all high touch areas throughout the institution.
- We require frequent hand-cleaning and have added hand sanitizer stations so patients and staff can clean their hands easily and often.
- We are closely following guidance from the CDC and Massachusetts Department of Public Health for our infection control policies.
We PROTECT everyone in our environment
- We require all people – employees, patients, and visitors – at our facilities to wear a mask.
- Your mask must cover your nose and mouth and fit snugly around your face and chin. Neck gaiters, open-chin bandanas and masks with vents or exhalation valves are not acceptable at this time, based on World Health Organization guidelines. For more information on proper mask types and ways to wear them, please visit: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/about-face-coverings.html
- We have improved our air-handling system in key surgical areas to control infection and improve the environment of our patients and staff.
We ask you to help us keep the community safe
- Call us before your visit if you have symptoms of respiratory illness or other signs or symptoms (fever, diarrhea, recent loss of taste or smell, etc) of COVID-19.
- Check in for your appointment via phone or Patient Gateway
- Whenever possible, leave six feet between yourself and others
- Wear a mask at ALL times during your visit
- Practice good hygiene
- Alert a Pain and Wellness Center staff member if you have any safety questions or concerns